- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water;
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and add the latter to the grated pecorino cheese until creamy;
- Place the previously cut bacon in a non-stick pan (on low heat). Let it cook by turning it from time to time but without adding oil;
- Drain the pasta "al dente" (not fully cooked) as it will continue to cook later.
- Pour the pasta into the pan of the bacon and add the cream;
- Serve with pepper as desired. Serve still steaming!
Find everything in our online shop, we ship typical Sardinian products to your home.
Find them HERE