RECIPE SPAGHETTI CLAMS AND BOTTARGA ROE
Ingredients for 2 people
- 200 gr of Pasta;
- 300 gr of Clams;
- 3/4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 sprig of parsley;
- 3/4 teaspoons of grated mullet bottarga;
- Extra virgin olive oil; - Salt to taste.
- Pour the clams into a container with water and salt and leave them for about an hour. Filter with a white cloth napkin, so as to completely eliminate the sand;
- Chop the garlic, add 2/4 of parsley and once the mince is obtained, fry it until it turns brown. According to your tastes, add a pinch of chilli pepper;
- Boil the water for the pasta;
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water;
- Arrange the clams in a pan (on low heat) and cover them with a lid. Let them cook by turning them from time to time until they are all open;
- Drain the pasta al dente as it will continue to cook later. Pour it into the pan of the clams, turning them over to take the sauce;
- Serve with the bottarga at will and the remaining parsley. Serve still steaming!
The most suitable wine to accompany this dish is certainly Vermentino di Gallura, the only DOCG wine of Sardinia.
Find everything in our online shop, we ship typical Sardinian products to your home. Find them HERE